Sunday 22 June 2008

In the Greenhouse

I have been sent some Plumeria seeds from a friend in Australia (thanks Georgie)I shall report how I get on here. this is how they look now
Photobucket
This is how I hope they will look one day
Photobucket
and another
Photobucket
and this one
Photobucket
Ihave also discovered a taste for Basil Tea it is supposed to help stop bloating
(I have lost nearly 3st in weight so a swollen tum actually shows :0)
I sent for a offer of different varieties and they are coming up yum yum
Photobucket
and so are the winter cabbage,shall pot these on till the ground is cleared of spring cabbage.I know I work my patch hard but I try to replace goodness that I take out
Photobucket

1 comment:

Georgie said...

Looking good Marg, hope you have success with the Frangi seeds. Check out my planted seeds on my Picasso public Album.Check this link out. http://picasaweb.google.com/georgie1taylor
Not much happening to mine at the moment as its winter but you can pick some of them out of the soil and see a little shoot happening in the soil. My seeds are about half in and half out of the soil with the little wing bit blowing in the breeze. I spray them very lightly with water in a spray bottle.........Georgie:-)