Saturday 15 March 2008

It,s Raining Again

I suppose that it is the rain that makes our land so green and that we should feel lucky that every thing isn,t covered in snow but I want to PLANT THINGSI went to the allotment this morning hoping to get Kelsea onions injust got in the gate and down it came. We did manage to get some more manure from the stables yesterdayand spread it on the potatoe patch I picked some PSB while I was there and dug up the last of the leeks. these are the onions they will need to go in soon
Photobucket

The catnip which I grew in a old bucket last year is coming back up Bob my fat moggy
found it!! he has been a bit spaced out recently, now I know why. It has to be covered with a old hanging basket or bob will roll in it and love it to death
Photobucket
he definitely looks like he is on something, doesn,t he?

2 comments:

Seahorse said...

Lol! Fabulous picture of Bob.

I'm SO looking forward to better weather!

Lorna said...

I see what you mean about the wide-eyed stoned look! lol