Saturday 1 December 2007

It.s Winter I,m hibernating

Havn,t done much at the allotment just popping up for parsnip, swede, carrots and kale which seems to be going over a bit sprouts and PSB are almost ready. here is my favourite e-mail funny
GONNA BE A BEAR
In this life I,m a woman. in the next life I would like to come back as a bear
When your a bear , you get to hibernate,you do nothing but sleep for six months
I could deal with that!
Before you hibernate, your supposed to eat yourself stupid.
I could deal with that too!
When your a girl bear, you birth your children( who are the size of walnuts)while you are sleeping and wake to partially grown ,cute ,cuddly cubs.
I could definitely deal with that
IF you are a mama bear, everyone knows you mean business
You swot anyone who bothers your cubs and if your cubs get out of line you swot them too
I could deal with that!
If your a bear, your mate EXPECTS you to wake up growling.
He EXPECTS that you will have hairy legs and excess body fat
YEP,GOING TO BE A BEAR

1 comment:

Lorna said...

Yep, I'm gonna be a bear too! lol